Shogun Ultra is a leap forward in filmaking technology that captures your vision in ProRes RAW up to 8K 30P, 6K 60P & 4K 120P with full codec flexibility choice between ProRes RAW, ProRes, DNxHD & H.265 (HEVC).
Shogun Ultra has two faces: Local and Cloud. Use it conventionally, and you have an incredible HDR screen, new monitoring tools and both HDMI and 12G SDI. Turn on its wireless and network capabilities, and you have the best-of-breed Wi-Fi, Ethernet and AirGlu wireless sync technology - and you have access to new and productive cloud workflows like camera to cloud and Atomos Edit. You can even edit your project in the cloud and publish directly to social media within minutes of shooting the action.
Shogun Ultra has been built with a new operating system AtomOS 11 that host new and exclusive monitoring and recording features that bring creativity to live in every project, from cinematic to social media. RecordAssist and PlayBackAssist cover pre-arranged or remote shots , while improved false color tools like Arri False Color or EL Zone system fit with today's creators needs. It opens up ultra-efficient cloud workflows, including dual record ProRes RAW/H.265 for Camera to Cloud and 4K H.265 for instant publishing from the cloud, and the SDI Cine feature for automated matching filenames, timecode and record trigger from ARRI, Canon, RED and Sony SDI cameras. Share what’s on your Atomos screen with other Atomos OS11 users, iPads, Macs and Apple TVs wirelessly in the same premises or anywhere in the world with full audio comunication between devices in the included feature Atomos RemoteView*. These new features bring even more versatility to the Shogun Ultra, providing professional I/O options for a multitude of cameras 12G-SDI, AirGlu wireless timecode and control and up to 4K NDI– from entry level mirrorless cameras through to the latest compact cinema and high-end professional cameras. Shogun Ultra supports WiFi 6E that boosts cloud video workflows offering more a stable conection. Atomos’ close partnerships with major camera manufacturers ensure that Shogun Ultra works flawlessly with an increasing range of DSLR, mirrorless and cinematic cameras.
- 7-inch 2000nit monitor-recorder
- Capture in ProRes RAW up to 8K 30P, 6K 60P & 4K 120P
- Flexible codec choice - ProRes RAW, ProRes, DNxHD & H.265 (HEVC) - all for free!
- New AtomOS 11 improves memory management, boosts responsiveness, and unleashes new features
- New monitoring tools to arrange in advance recording and playback with RecordAssist and PlayBackAssist.
- Additional advanced industry leading suite of monitoring tools with one-touch operation like SegmentPro**, EL Zone System, ARRI False color added in combination with other monitoring tools like Vectorscopes, Zebra, Atomos False Color, Onion Skin, etc.
- 12G SDI IN and OUT and HDMI IN and OUT
- Bi-directional HDMI<=>SDI input conversion with simultaneous SDI & HDMI outputs
- Long range ATOMOS AirGlu™ sync technology for wireless timecode via RF and Bluetooth LE
- Connectivity to Atomos Cloud Studio gateway of services
- Dual RAW record for Camera to Cloud workflows - capture up to 4Kp60 ProRes RAW & HDp60 H.265 simultaneously
- SDI Cine new feature for automated matching filenames, timecode and record trigger from ARRI, Canon, RED and Sony SDI cameras
- Publish directly from the cloud with 4K H.265 Camera to Cloud mode
- 1GbE Ethernet for high-speed robust hardwired network connection
- Faster and stronger connectivity with Wi-Fi 6E
- Share what’s on your Atomos screen with other AtomOS11 users, as well as, iPads, Macs and Apple TVs wirelessly in the same premises or anywhere in the world with Atomos RemoteView*.
In The Box
- Shogun Ultra
- 1 x USB C PD to 2.1mm DC power lead
- Master Caddy III, 2 x Wi-Fi antennas
- 1 x AirGlu antenna, Antenna tips
- 3.5mm to 3.5mm audio sync cable and QuickStart Guide